Simple, fast, cost-effective and highly tailored to your needs, Xe Money Transfer's corporate FX dealing services are only available for businesses who transact in excess of £1m a year in FX.
With each of their dealers servicing fewer clients than the banks, Xe Money Transfer provides a level of proactivity and personal service that they simply can't match. As your eyes and ears in the market it will provide you with all the tools, information and expertise you need to react rapidly to changing market conditions. So you can take advantage of the best rates and, more importantly, protect your business when they're moving against you.
And, as one of the few non-bank members of SWIFT, it aims to surpass the payment turnaround times of your existing provider, access to free international payments and a secure and convenient online payments service. So you can process international payments with ease and manage your account 24/7, wherever you are in the world.
To help identify whether or not your current provider is really providing the most efficient and cost-effective service, optimising the rate and timing of your transactions, Xe Money Transfer's currency specialists can undertake a quick, highly transparent and cost free analysis of your business' historic currency trades.
Xe's services are fee free and easy use, but the pay-off is exceptional. And there's absolutely no obligation to trade. Clients only place their business with Xe Money Transfer if they are able to identify significant benefits. That's why their 4,000 corporate clients are amongst the most loyal in the UK.
It is easy and completely free to sign up with Xe Money Transfer and the benefits of using its services include:
- Bank-beating exchange rates online and over the phone
- Move money, and pay people and bills in seconds
- No hidden charges or fees
- Fast transfers ensuring your money arrives on time every time
- Online account management and the ability to track payments 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Xe Money Transfer is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority, the UK's financial services watchdog
- Xe Money Transfer's security technology, Norton, is used by 97 of the world's top 100 banks giving customers complete peace of mind when transferring money