Thank you to our customers who took the time to vote for us in the Moneyfacts Consumer Award 2020. We’re absolutely delighted to receive the Highly Commended Car Finance Provider of the Year award. Admiral prides itself in putting our customers front and centre of what we do, and it is fantastic to see that the hard work our staff and the quality of our product is appreciated by our customers.
"With its well-known insurance offering, Admiral now provides financial products such as car finance and personal loans.
Admiral began in 1993 as a specialist car insurance company, and by 2017 had branched out into the finance industry. Admiral now offers car, home, travel, pet, van and GAP insurance, as well as personal loans and car finance options (hire purchase and personal contract purchase).
What type of loans do Admiral offer?
Admiral offers options for financing a car. As well as taking out an unsecured personal loan for a car, you can opt for personal contract purchase or hire purchase.
To learn more about car finance, read Admiral’s article, which explains everything you need to know before you make a purchase.
Admiral Car finance offers finance from £4,900 to £35,000 for hire purchase and between £9,900 to £35,000 for personal contract purchase.
Admiral also offers personal loans. Admiral’s personal loans range from £1,000 to £25,000, and you could use them for a car, home improvements, weddings, or even for funding further education.
How long does Admiral Car Finance last?
Admiral Car Finance offer terms of 12 to 48 months for PCP and 12 to 60 for hire purchase. You’ll be able to pay some or all of your car finance off early if you want to. If you want to pay all of your car finance off early you may be charged additional interest.
How can you contact Admiral?
You can contact Admiral by:
Online, through their website or Phone, on 0330 127 7042
How can you apply for Admiral Car Finance?
You’ll be able to apply for Admiral Car Finance over the phone or online. You should make sure you have the following when you apply:
• Your personal details, such as your address history over the last three years
• Your financial details, like incomings and expenditures every month
• Your bank account details
Are you eligible for Admiral Car Finance?
Admiral loans have the following eligibility criteria:
• You’re a permanent resident of England, Wales or Scotland and you’ve lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
• You’re aged between 18 and 74 and will not be 75 or over at the end of the loan term.
• You’re in employment or retired, and have a minimum annual income of £10,000.
• You do not have any County Court Judgements (CCJs), Debt Relief Orders or an Individual Voluntary Arrangement (IVA) and you are not currently bankrupt.
• You have a UK bank account in your name.
• You’re not using the car for commercial purposes.
• You’re not looking to finance an electric or hybrid vehicle."
We received more than 170,000 votes to help decide which brands should be recognised for their service and products. See the full list of winners.
BALANCED. Moneyfacts.co.uk is entirely independent and authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority for mortgage, credit and insurance products.
FREE. There is no cost to you. Our service is entirely free and you don't need to share any personal data to access our comparison tables.
TRANSPARENT. We only receive payment from product providers and intermediaries for quick/direct links and adverts through to their websites.
COMPREHENSIVE. We research the whole market and scour the small print so you can find the best products for your needs.
This is a sponsored guide and the content has been provided by Admiral.